A huge number of Australian Schools are discovering the benefits of Restorative Practices as a fundamental platform for:
- developing classroom climate
- resolving conflict
- focusing on relationship building
- maximising student engagement
- addressing bullying
And while that all sounds fantastic – there’s an anxiety in many Teachers we meet about just how to get started with a critical component of Restorative Practices …. circle time.
In this webinar, you can expect informative and highly practical strategies for commencing and refining your ability to:
- keep your Restorative Circles under 15 minutes (and even as quickly as 30 seconds!)
- schedule the appropriate number and frequency of Restorative Circles in your program.
- differentiate the Five Types Of Restorative Circles and how they can work for you:
- Check-In Circles
- Check-Out Circles
- Preparation Circles
- Response Circles
- Learning Circles
- use circles to serve, rather than intrude upon, the important Teaching & Learning work that is core business.
This really is a free one-hour opportunity that you can’t afford to miss. It’s really about a simple question – “Are you ready for a more effective, relational, respectful and high-performing classroom?”. Are you?
This Real Schools webinar is targeted at Teachers of all learning phases and ages.