One thing that we know about human behaviour is that it doesn’t change randomly. Prior to any change is either a positive or a negative experience that prompts thought – usually aligned to also be positive or negative. We’re offering you a chance for the right kind of thought … leading to the right kind of change.
Restorative Practices Teacher Training – TUESDAY 2ND JUNE 2015 REGISTRATIONS CLOSING THIS FRIDAY!!!
We’re delighted to have so many Teachers already taking the opportunity at a thinking circuit breaker through Restorative Practices. With a recent studies all over the world demonstrating undeniable links between RP implementation and:
- Better Teacher-Student relationships.
- Improved classroom climate through reduced student behaviour problems.
- Reduced suspensions and Teacher stress levels.
- Dramatically improved engagement and student Learning.
School Leaders’ Boot Camp –
TUESDAY 9th JUNE 2015
REGISTRATIONS CLOSING NEXT FRIDAY!!!
With so much of today’s Leadership development centred on WHAT you need to do to make a school successful it’s almost impossible to focus on HOW you get it done. This is simply a high-impact opportunity to do that through examination of:
- The critical role of school culture as a success indicator.
- Leadership character and contemporary leadership behaviours.
- The models for achieving Leadership focus that don’t rob you of more precious time.
- How to use the AITSL Principal Standards to drive cultural change and development.