All the literature on Teacher and School Leader focus, intention and activity tells us that Practice is what falls off the agenda as the year progresses and busy-ness envelopes us.
Put simply, we don’t want that to happen in your school.
Right now, we have Teachers enrolled in our Teacher FastTrack program who are benefiting from ongoing, sustained and supportive focus on Practice. Many are about to commence Module 2 “Developing Teacher-Student Relationships”. Like to know the nuts and bolts?
- A flexible start date – we’re ready when you are. We’re using the very best of flipped learning and applying it to Teacher PD.
- Ten modules around practice, relationships and … well practice and relationships. Each module is built with a strong reflection focus too.
- A local mentor in your school receiving free support, feedback and resources.
- Coaching – both proactive and urgent (for when things go wrong – because they do sometimes).
- Additional resources and links with every module.
The other thing you can do is check out the dedicated Teacher FastTrack webpage – everything you need is there, including:
- A video unpacking the program.
- A download of the Teacher FastTrack Prospectus.
- Immediate registration through a simple online form.
And from now until the end of August we have a pretty crazy offer to make you. The Teacher FastTrack is already incredible value for money at $950. But for a little while, we’re registering all enrolments at $695. Can you get 12 months investment in practical Teacher PD for that money anywhere else?
Makes me wonder what on earth you’re waiting for?
Restorative Circles – by popular demand!
Our next FREE Real Schools webinar is by raging popular demand. I’ve been bombarded with “When are you going to run a webinar on how to run Restorative circles, when to run circles and how long they should be?”. Finally – I have an answer!
Running from 3.30pm (AEST) on Wednesday 19th Augustthis opportunity can’t be missed by any educator with a Restorative focus, intent or even interest. Register now – right here!