We listened a lot in 2015. And we found out there were three key things that School Leaders tell us are in the way of sustaining a strong, sustainable School Culture:
- Staff Wellbeing concerns – exactly how we manage and juggle issues of workload, focus, responsibility, celebration and support.
- Student Behaviour – proven as the highest contributor to teacher stress and the largest distraction from strategic improvement.
- Having the time to learn and plan for these during the busy school year.
We listened and we’ve responded by building our 2016 School Culture Conference at St.Kilda Rydges in Melbourne on January 21 and 22 – yes, before the madness of the school year descends!
Click the pic above to watch the video unpacking the value of this ground-breaking event for all School Leaders.
|Day 1||Getting Real About Staff Wellbeing||Facilitator – Ryan Martin|
|Day 2||Leading Whole School Behaviour Improvement||Facilitator – Adam Voigt|
How to get involved and to set about making 2016 better than you could have imagined:
- Register immediately online by clicking here.
- Head to our dedicated Conference Webpage where you can download a Conference Prospectus.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your Registration Pack.
There’s onsite parking available and discounted accommodation for our interstate friends. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!