If you’re at all like most School Leaders you’re at least roughly back to work. So, what are you doing next Thursday and Friday? Timetables, email sweeps, meeting agendas? Well, we’ll be running an event that will change the way you work, focus and connect to your educative purpose in 2016. In other words, it’ll change your school. But there are now only 15 seats remaining!
Instead of fluffing around the edges, we’re directly and succinctly addressing three key needs.
- Staff Wellbeing concerns – exactly how we manage and juggle issues of workload, focus, responsibility, celebration and support.
- Student Behaviour – proven as the highest contributor to teacher stress and the largest distraction from strategic improvement.
- Having the time to learn and plan for these during the busy school year.
Register now for our 2016 School Culture Conference at St.Kilda Rydges in Melbourne on January 21 and 22.
Click here to watch the video unpacking the value of this ground-breaking event for all School Leaders.
|Day 1||Getting Real About Staff Wellbeing||Facilitator – Ryan Martin|
|Day 2||Leading Whole School Behaviour Improvement||Facilitator – Adam Voigt|
How to get involved and to set about making 2016 better than you could have imagined:
- Register immediately online by clicking here.
- Head to our dedicated Conference Webpage where you can download a Conference Prospectus.
- Email email@example.com for your Registration Pack.
There’s onsite parking available and discounted accommodation for our interstate friends. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!