It’s diversity. It’s one thing to implement a program or even to just teach well with a homogenous class – but that class just doesn’t exist any more. Increasingly, your students are arriving with ESL backgrounds, with the effects of trauma, with ASD traits, with other behavioural challenges and with learning difficulties.
- What great practice looks like in a truly inclusive school.
- Clearly defining inclusivity and diversity for today’s teacher.
- The most effective inclusive practices to deploy across the school.
- The leadership imperative of inclusivity.
- Our school inclusivity journey so far and the future ahead of us.